Skip to main content

My Very Own SJ Baby Shower 9/04/14

I am an ELF nicknamed my first baby as SJ ...
Some people might find it weird to name your first child due to admiration of SUPER JUNIOR.
But it's my only way of gratitude to SJ in giving me hope during times of the most tragic phase in my life.
Loosing both parents  is very hard specially if your an only child.
During that time of difficulties, I managed to live and breath , because of the smile SJ putting in my face everytime I listen to their song and by watching MV/Variety show eventhough I don't understand a thing .lol

So here's a little peak of my SJ baby shower.


September 04,2014
Dubai, UAE







That's my very loving & understandable husband..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Album Chart Week 1-37 of 2015

Credit: United World chart

NAVER KOREAN REGISTRATION TUTORIAL

first go to this website:  http://www.naver.com/   Goodluck!! ELF fighting!!!